Let us help you prepare for your bundle of joy.
The Women’s Center is here to help you prepare for your childbirth experience. Our classes cover topics such as:
- How your body gives birth
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Comfort measures for labor
- The role of your support person
- The cesarean birth experience
COST: $25.00 FOR THE SERIES OF 5 CLASSES.
Class dates in the series are below.
Moms-to-be with a current medical assistance card, may attend at no charge.
Call 724-983-5601 or 724-983-5637 to register.